Chief Investment Officer
David Ott is the Chief Investment Officer of Ullico Retirement Services, a dba of Acropolis Investment Management, LLC. As CIO, David heads the investment committee, which makes decisions about investment strategy, portfolio construction and security selection for the firm.
Outside of Acropolis, David is actively involved in the community, serving on the following boards:
- Craft Alliance, 2002-2004. Leadership: Treasurer
- Whitfield School, 2012-2018. Leadership: Finance Chair (2016-2018)
- St. Michael & St. George Vestry, 2015-2018, 2021-current; Leadership: Treasurer, 2021-current; Finance Committee: 2015-current
- St. Louis Public Radio, 2013 – 2019. Leadership: President (2015-2017)
- City Academy, 2015 – Current. Leadership: Endowment Committee Chair (2015-2018)
David earned a BA in Political Science from Franklin & Marshall College in Lancaster, PA. He is a St. Louis native and enjoys spending time with his two teenage daughters. David is an avid reader and is currently trying to broaden his horizons beyond books about investing.