Our process is structured to explore all available alternatives in crafting a plan design that encourages employee participation while meeting corporate objectives.
Our expertise and experience allow us to recommend a selection of plan designs, including 401(k) and traditional profit-sharing plans, as well as age-weighted, new-comparability and safe-harbor plan designs.
Our Expert Plan Compliance and Administration services include:
- Compliance Testing (if applicable) – ADP (401(k)), ACP (401(m)), Maximum Deferral Test (402(g)), Maximum Annual Addition Test (415), Top Heavy Test (416), Minimum Coverage Test (410(b)), General Testing (New Comparability)
- Preparation of signature-ready Form 5500 (Annual Government Reporting)
- Preparation of Summary Annual Reports (SAR)
- IRS tax reporting (Form 1099-R)
- Plan level trust accounting